Students nominated by AWF partners, who represent B2 English level of competence are asked to register.
On-line registration is compulsory (possible only when the recruitment term is opened). We have no possibility of opening registration system after the terms of registration.
Students applying for the 1st semester register from May 1st till June 15th
Students applying for the 2nd semester register from October 1st till November 15th
After student's registration into our system the application form in PDF is downloaded and likewise submitted online. Other required documents are attached or uploaded to the application form also online.
- original Application Form (PDF from our registration system) signed and stamped;
- original Learning Agreement (PDF from our registration system) signed and stamped;
- 1 passport photo (Paper form - 45mm x 35 mm size);
- copy of ID card or Passport;
- copy of EHIC (European Health Insurance Card) or/and private insurance.
Only documents generated from our website will be accepted.
DEADLINES FOR DELIVERING THE DOCUMENTS BY POST:
- 1st Semester and Full academic year: June 25
- 2nd Semester: November 25.
DOCUMENTS DELIVERED AFTER THE DEADLINES SHALL NOT BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION
The documents should be sent under the address:
International Office, Jozef Pilsudski University of Physical Education
Marymoncka 34, 00-968 Warsaw 45, POLAND